A link to the actual Harper House (HH) can be found at the top of the right column. HH a private blog. If you need an invite, please leave a comment here.

For your convenience, please copy and paste: bryanandalyssaharperupdates.blogspot.com into your blog roll. I'll post to this one whenever I post to HH, so you can get updates! Thanks!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Massive Display

Okay, I've outdone myself as far as fireworks go.  I've never taken more than 400 pics of fireworks in one night, but this year's fourth of July set the record.  So.  Many.  Pictures.  I couldn't fit them onto one post.  Shucks.  So, this year's firework extravaganza is split into two posts.  Had to pick and choose about 10% of what I took so these posts wouldn't be insanely long.

Part 1
Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment