A link to the actual Harper House (HH) can be found at the top of the right column. HH a private blog. If you need an invite, please leave a comment here.

For your convenience, please copy and paste: bryanandalyssaharperupdates.blogspot.com into your blog roll. I'll post to this one whenever I post to HH, so you can get updates! Thanks!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Dinner Break

Okay, so I've been having heap-loads of trouble with my stinkin computer.  Problem A: It won't recognize my external hard-drive, so I can't get the hundreds of pics cluttering my desktop OFF my desktop.  Problem B:  It won't recognize my CAMERA EITHER, which means I can't get pictures off my camera without going to campus and using their computer lab.  Lame.  Anway, as a result, I've had A LOT of trouble getting any pics to post lately.  Rest assured, I'll get it figured out and will start blogging regularly again.  *Fingers crossed*

Except, well...WE'RE LEAVING FOR JAPAN ON WEDNESDAY!!!!  Yeeee-eah!  So, I'll be out of the country for 10 days, but be prepared for the mother of all catch-up weeks when I get back. ;)

Oh, and click here for the latest post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment