A link to the actual Harper House (HH) can be found at the top of the right column. HH a private blog. If you need an invite, please leave a comment here.

For your convenience, please copy and paste: bryanandalyssaharperupdates.blogspot.com into your blog roll. I'll post to this one whenever I post to HH, so you can get updates! Thanks!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Great 23rd

Okay, so on account that I'm terribly behind on posts...and I'm a spaz...I've subconsiously decided to catch up on posts GOING BACKWARDS.  Yes, backwards, because that makes the LEAST amount of sense.  Of course.  So, I'll be posting backwards about the last few days.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  It'll only happen this one time...maybe.

If you just click on the link I'll put on each of these posts, however, it should be less confusing.  Just follow the links.  And I apologize for my lack of thinking things through.  Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment