A link to the actual Harper House (HH) can be found at the top of the right column. HH a private blog. If you need an invite, please leave a comment here.

For your convenience, please copy and paste: bryanandalyssaharperupdates.blogspot.com into your blog roll. I'll post to this one whenever I post to HH, so you can get updates! Thanks!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Here's the Thing...

A little-known fact about me:  I can blog about normal, everyday stuff, but apparently holidays are somethin' of an anomaly.  I've missed blogging about every holiday since Christmas.  Valentine's Day.  Easter.  The Fourth of July and everything in between.  I've got pictures, don't get me wrong, but I've failed to blog about them.  So for the sake of family history and all that jazz, I'm going back to blog about them all.  Here's the first.  Click HERE for Pioneer Day.  Please stay with me while I remedy my lazy neglect. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment