A link to the actual Harper House (HH) can be found at the top of the right column. HH a private blog. If you need an invite, please leave a comment here.

For your convenience, please copy and paste: bryanandalyssaharperupdates.blogspot.com into your blog roll. I'll post to this one whenever I post to HH, so you can get updates! Thanks!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Very Important, Super Urgent News!

The Harper House will be moving!  I kinda used up all my free storage, and I kinda don't want to pay for more storage, so I started a new blog.  Yay.

bryanandalyssaharper2.blogspot.com

Leave me a comment here if you want an invite.  Thanks!

6 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

ME - send me an invite. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I want an invite! Please. :)

Shantel said...

I want an invite too!

breanne said...

That's hilarious. It actually is quite cheap to pay for more storage (or at least it was before google changed it...I pay like $5 a year for 20 gigs or something like that). And I would love an invite.

Paul and Mariko said...

Yes please :)

Julie said...

Will you still post your updates here?

Post a Comment